Thursday, March 2, 2017

Now Live - Delude by Jacob Chance

SALE.png

DELUDE
By
Jacob Chance
Release Date: March 2nd
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Now Live
Hosted by: Chance Promotions


Deludeebook.jpg

Synopsis

She wasn’t part of my original plan for revenge, but one glance at her and I was entranced. I followed her for weeks, observing her habits. I’ve been in her apartment numerous times, learning anything and everything I can about her. She’s become an obsession and I’ll do whatever it takes to make her mine.


It’s only a matter of time before I have her where I want her...
on her knees and at my mercy.
Soon, there will be no secrets between us.

JacobChanceDelude.jpg

Excerpt:

Sobs fill the silence of the room. “Dad, leave mom alone,” I shout, pushing on his chest and shoving him back a couple of feet. Like a tenacious pit bull after a chew toy - this fucker just keeps coming.
Each time he comes back harder, finally snaking by me. Gripping her upper arm in his meaty fist, he digs his fingers deep into her skin, and uses his other arm to block me.
Cries from the pain and the fear he instills mix with the stench of alcohol emanating from his body. His other hand goes to her neck, gripping under her chin. The shriek piercing my ears is cut off when he squeezes.
Her face changes color.
Red. Then purple. Finally, heading into the blue family. Blue’s always been my favorite color, but I can’t say I’ve ever seen this exact shade before. It’s the color of sadness and the ocean of tears my mom has cried over this asshole.
Everything happens fast. Her eyes open wide and bulge as the pressure of his fingers increases.
She can’t breathe and I’m paralyzed standing behind him, watching it happen.
Transfixed with fascination, I stare. Her eyes lock on me, her love shining through the agony she’s experiencing. The terror and pleading in her eyes fades to acceptance.
She knows this time she’s going to die.
Tears flow uncontrolled down her cheeks and a sense of relief washes over me.
This is the last time he’ll ever make her cry.

16754032_1745707119007174_382049485_n.jpg


$50 GC and a Signed Paperback of DELUDE

Giveaway link →

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/5bfc9a118/

DELUDE by Jacob Chance is
#LIVE on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2mv7ChT

#NoMoreSecrets #Standalone #OneClick #99CentsLimitedTime

15970406_1728214157423137_186233530_n.jpg

REVIEWS

Review by Barbara:

I am at a complete loss as to how to write this review without spoiling this one (and spoiling a book is something I never wish to do). I’ll start by saying I have kept up with with this series from the start and Delude is like the icing on a cake. It not only ties up a lot of loose ends it had this reader glued to the pages and feeling every emotion under the sun. I am not really sure what it says about me as a person but I actually found myself rooting for things I know I shouldn’t and hoping that maybe there could somehow be a happy ending for two souls that had been through so much in their short lives (Lana and Zack). 

If you haven’t started this series may I say it’s an absolute must. For a relatively new author, Mr Chance has literally floored me with his talent in making me feel as if I am right there with the characters of his books; but in Delude I felt so much more. This story reached in and pulled my heartstrings in every direction. 

Kudos for an absolutely fantastic book and series that I hope still has a story or two to come!


Review by Kathy:

Best one yet!!! This book kept you on the edge of your seat as the storyline unfolded, keeping you wondering what Zack will actually do as you read his thoughts about Lana and will he actually exact his revenge on the man who caused his father's death. These characters are wonderfully developed and Zack is quite complex, having been introduced to us in Quiver as a creepy stalker with nothing but revenge on his mind, he had set his sights on Kenna, only to be set off course by the lovely Lana. She didn't know it yet, but she would be his and soon there would be no secrets between them. In true Beauty and the Beast fashion, Lana does something to him, wanting him to become a better man because of her innocence, heart and selflessness. But he also wants to bring her into his world of sexual kink, wondering if as innocent as she is will she be able to handle what he will want to dish out. But Lana had done something to him that no other woman has ever done before, she's captured his black heart and made it beat again. 

This story is amazingly written, giving you a look into Zack's head, seeing what his background is and what made him the twisted man he had become. It brings you along in his journey of change and you begin to change your mind about him and lose the hate that you had for him in the beginning and begin to feel sorry for him and then fall for him. This book is captivating, it's suspenseful, edgy, sexy, intriguing and brilliantly written. I highly recommend this book, as well as the series. Great job Author Jacob Chance!

15782289_1722966271281259_2042856746_n.jpg

About the Author:

Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

A writer of erotic romance, DELUDE is his latest release.
Jacob plans on writing many more sexy, suspenseful stories.

16839742_1748862182025001_1088479305_n.jpg

Author Links:




Spoiled by Chance Reader’s Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/103288340096103/ 






No comments:

Post a Comment