Thursday, March 23, 2017

Release Blitz - Explored by the Mountain Man in Space with Review

Title: Explored by the Mountain Man in Space
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Contemporary
Release Date: March 23, 2017
Blurb

Boldly going where no mountain man has gone before …
I’m determined to make a fortune on this new frontier.
Five years in, my mail-order bride arrives.
How in the hell did I get matched with the daughter of the man that ruined my family’s life?

We’re millions of miles away from Earth and my cabin doesn’t have space for any of her drama.
Problem is, she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
It’s time to explore her launch pad … I know she wants my rocket.

Dear You,
There is no alien-love in this mail-order bride romance, promise! Just bearded hotties and the women they’ve claimed—in space! Nick and Nova’s love story is out-of-this-world! #bigbang #intergalacticorgasm #nicerocket
xo, frankie


Purchase Links
99c for a limited time only


Free in Kindle Unlimited

Review

Review by Barbara

What a unique storyline. I have fallen in love with Frankie Love’s books and this one not only has the sexy mountain man vibe that she write so well, but also has a sci-fi vibe that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Nick is a geologist that has moved to the planet Vitaie to help mine for the rare substance Candeo. A substance that has healing powers and can help solve numerous problems back on earth. The investor learns, after 5 years, that to get the men to stay on they need women/wives to 1) keep them happy and 2) to populate the new planet. Most of the men are here for their own personal reasons and Nick is no exception (sorry I don’t do spoilers so just trust me his reasons for being there are HUGE). Anyway the investor creates an algorithm that finds the men their perfect match and the women arrive on the planet already signed sealed and married to their unknown spouse. Thus Nick meets Nova; his new wife and a part of the very reason he’s moved to Vitaie. And boy does that create a rocky start for them. I know it sounds like like I am talking in riddles but once you read this awesome story of starting over, love and forgiveness you will totally understand. 

2 Thumbs Up Ms. Love for another heartwarmingly tender mountain man story. One I highly recommend!

Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤

Author Links


#FrankieLove #MountainMen #NowLive #NewRelease #OneClick

No comments:

Post a Comment