Friday, April 14, 2017

NOW LIVE - Single Dad Boss by Luke Steel

SINGLE DAD BOSS
by: LUKE STEEL
SYNOPSIS

I'm falling for the one woman I shouldn't.

Being a single dad is a challenge. Add to that running a company worth billions of dollars, and I'm stretched thin.
When my business partner tells me he's hired a nanny to step in and watch my little girl, I'm livid. But then I meet her... and everything changes.
Dalia is gorgeous, and my kid instantly adores her.
I do, too.
There's one problem though: Dalia isn't just beautiful and smart...
She's also the daughter of my business partner.
Touching her would be a mistake. Kissing her is a death wish.
And I'm going to do all of that and so much more. 

Amazon -->
http://amzn.to/2ox6fPf 

Review by Barbara

WOW! By the title I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to get but knowing this is a Luke Steel book I knew it was going to be a hot erotic read. I must say, Single Dad Boss doesn’t disappoint in any way shape or fashion. 

Cedric is a single father of a 3-three year old little girl (Tobi), who’s nanny that they have had since Tobi was born, has retired. After bringing her to work for several days, it starts causing disruptions in Cedric’s work. So his partner, Ted, hires Toni a nanny! A sexy gorgeous one in her early 20’s at that. But one Cedric knows he can't touch no matter how badly his erotic dreams and his lower extremities want her!

I don’t do spoilers so I’ll just stop there and simply say Mr. Steel has written another toe curling novella that I Highly recommend reading. 2 Thumbs Up!


Also By Luke Steel

WICKED BILLIONAIRE
Amazon --> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKL219K/

SYNOPSIS:

Sleeping with her will ruin my reputation... and I just don't care.
Entertaining a client isn't new to me. Entertaining a whole company on a giant cruise ship is. I knew I needed more help, but I never expected it to come in the form of a curvaceous little spitfire named Havana Skye.
She's supposed to be making my job easier... but fighting off the urge to steal her away and peel her clothes from her body is taking all my energy.
Standing beside her makes me ache and throb. I know she notices, I've caught her glancing at the tent in my pants. It's not easy to miss...
When I find out she's the niece of the CEO I'm trying to win over, I understand why she's resisting me.
If we get caught, this deal is screwed. My reputation is done for.
Is making Havanna moan my name worth the risk of losing everything?
The answer is simple: Yes.
Very, very much yes.


DIRTY IN CHARGE



SYNOPSIS:

People fear me. People bow to me. I'm used to being recognized everywhere I go.
When she literally ran into me—inside my own house—it was clear she had no clue who I was.
I expected that to piss me off.
It did the opposite.
I'd only meant to play with her a little, flirt a bit... tease. This was my home turf, after all; getting her alone would be easy. I can have any woman I smile at, why should she be different?
Then she learned I was a billionaire. That I was the brother to the groom for the wedding she was in charge of planning on my estate. The risk of losing her job was too much for her; she changed gears, became all business.
She thinks she can resist my charms?

It's too late. I want her... and I always get what I want.

HUNGRY BOSS 



Business doesn't have to come before pleasure.
When we hooked up, I didn't know who she was and I didn't think I'd see her again.
Then she sat down across from me in the boardroom.
Emma. My rival. A woman I have to crush under my thumb, a woman I want to steal everything from. And a woman who makes me throb--makes me ache to just wrap my hands in her thick hair again.
Taking over her company was all I wanted.
Now I want more... so much more.
I'm going to take everything Emma has and make it mine.

Hard Boss



I'm as hard as they come. No one can unravel me. And then SHE came along...
Lucy was supposed to be like every other assistant out there—quiet, skilled at predicting my needs, and definitely not a walking distraction. How can she make it so hard to focus on my work? I hate it.
And I hate how much I want her.
Worse, no matter how I try to scare her off with my crisp attitude, she stands up to me. Her backbone is turning me on as much as catching her bending over the desk, skirt stretched over her thighs.
Dammit.
She shouldn't get close to me. No one should.
So why am I taking her to dinner?
And why am I tying her down to my bed, making her shiver and moan?
Lucy might ruin what's left of my heart...
Unless I ruin her first.

Follow Luke Steel

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lukesteelauthor/
 Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cw-xBP
Available on KU

#LukeSteel #SingleDadBoss #NewRelease #Review #1Click


No comments:

Post a Comment