Thursday, April 27, 2017

Release Blitz - Finding Eli by Jake Irons

Finding Eli by Jake Irons
RELEASE DAY BLITZ
April 27, 2017

AMAZON:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071NFJ3L6

Add to your TBR:
SYNOPSIS

When you have a thrice-a-day Starbucks addiction, a love affair with Louboutins, and an apartment in one of the most expensive cities in the world, the last thing you need is to lose your job. But that’s what happened to me—or what will, unless I can pull off the impossible: find Eli Murphy.

Eli, notorious playboy and New York City high roller, is the founder of the newzine where I work. He's been MIA for three years. But I think I can find him. If I do, and I get his story, I can keep my job.

What could go wrong?
Ask me when I’m tangled in my lies—and his bed sheets.
Ask me when we’re running for our lives.


REVIEWS

Review by Kathy

Finding Eli is a wonderful start for new author Jake Irons. The storyline is intriguing as you follow along with Tara on her search for the missing Eli Murphy, so that she can save her job at the same newszine, The Watcher that Eli co-founded then sold and disappeared. With her friend Frankie's help, loaded with as much information as she can get, Tara travels to Bolder, Colorado and begins her search in earnest. And she does find him, but then doesn't tell him who she is or why she's really there. Of course, both are extremely attractive people and of course there's an attraction that soon takes them both into his bedroom, and it's hot! The characters were well written and quite developed, even with their secrets which only adds to the storyline. My only negative critique would be that at one point, they are talking about dinosaurs and Eli is calling her Tara instead of the made up name Chelsea that she gave him, and continues to do so throughout their conversation. Now whether this is on purpose, I don't know, but she never caught on to that fact, and in the next conversation he returns to calling her Chelsea. I am thinking that this is an editing issue that wasn't caught. It didn't take away from the story, however it was a bump in the "reading road" as I kept waiting for her to acknowledge the fact that he knew her name, until he went back to calling her Chelsea and there was no issue about it. Great story, great characters, loved their banter and how easy they were together. Can't wait to read the continuation of their story! Overall, Great Job! I highly recommend this quick read!


No comments:

Post a Comment