Monday, April 24, 2017

Wrapped Up in You by Aden Lowe

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Blog Tour πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@AdenLowe
Wrapped Up in You
Unwanted Soldiers #2
πŸ”₯ Blurb πŸ”₯

Flag:
She literally broke me. Now she needs help. She won't know it's me before it's too late. 

Can I pass the opportunity up? No. I should do the decent thing, and let one of the others go, but the need to hurt her like she did me is too deep. 

But first, I'll make sure no one else dies because of her.
Truth comes out, but I'm not sure what to believe. Is revenge what I really want? Because right now, everything in me is reaching for HER. 

All I can do is try to protect my heart while I search for a killer who suddenly has us both in his sights.

Azia:
The man they sent used to be someone I loved, and I nearly died when he left me. Can I trust him to stop whoever is killing people I care for? I don't have a choice, because no one else can, or will, do it. I can't let another of my friends die. 

Anger and bitterness have changed him, but bits of the real Flag show through at unexpected times. I miss him more than ever, but I won't survive losing him again. 

Why do I wish things could be different, after all this time? 

#WrappedUpInYou #UnwantedSoldiers #NewRelease
πŸ”₯ BUY LINKS πŸ”₯

Wrapped Up In You

Target - Book 1

*Series best read in order*


πŸ”₯ REVIEW BY KATHY πŸ”₯
Once again Author Aden Lowe delivers to his readers a well written book with a story line that once you begin, you don't stop until you reach the very end of the book, and then, you are still looking for more. 

The characters are very well developed and Flag is quite complex when you meet him, but soon you begin to peel away the layers to this man and see the man who was once called Cass, by the woman he has always loved, Azia. 

The story is quite intriguing as Azia is in trouble, but really not understanding the kind of trouble she is in or who it is coming from, she feels she had tried everything else when she calls a mercenary to help with her problem....and Flag accepts. His reasons for accepting are not only to help her, but he also wants to be the one to make her suffer, just as her leaving him made him suffer. But things are not always as they seem and there are definitely two sides to every story, throw in a evil old man with a cane and things get a little clearer. However, first he has to help her with her immediate problem before he can seek his revenge. 

This story is fast paced, steamy, intriguing, suspenseful, and surprising. You will not be able to put this book down once you have started it. I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone.
πŸ”₯ FOLLOW ADEN πŸ”₯

Website - www.adenlowe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment