Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Now Live - Playboy by Logan Chance

playboynowlive.jpg

PLAYBOY
By Logan Chance
Cover by: Crimson Phoenix Creations
Release Date: August 2nd
NOW LIVE

ecover (1).jpg

#99cents 

PURCHASE LINKS


 Free On KU


“Living with my best friend’s little sister is about to get….HARD.”


Add to Your Goodreads:

playboyteaser.jpg

BLURB

They call me a playboy.

Sure, I like to have fun with the opposite sex, but hey, in my line of work, who wouldn't?
My name's Jonah and I work for Bunny Hunnies, a swimsuit magazine. Calling the shots, and taking pictures of gorgeous women is every man's fantasy, including mine.

That is, until Chelsea Sincock walks onto the set of one of my shoots.

I've known Chelsea since before she was this hot as hell vixen wearing nothing but a bikini.

What is she doing here?
Does her brother, Declan, know?
Did I mention he's my best friend?

This is going to be hard, I mean difficult, to work with her. And the more I gaze at her from behind the lens, the more I realize I'm in way over my head.


REVIEWS


Review by Barbara


Every once in awhile, if you're real lucky,  you read a book that has you grinning, laughing and cheering on the good guys from the first chapter to the end of the epilogue. I must say that Playboy did that for me. 

The author has written a great storyline with characters you can’t help but love. Chelsea is Jonah’s best friend Declan’s kid sister and he’s known her since childhood. He hasn’t seen her in years and the grown-up vision she has become throws Jonah off his game. Especially when she ends up modeling skimpy lingerie where he works as a photographer. As for Chelsea she has had a crush on Jonah since she was a kid but sensing he’s not into her, she does her best to keep her crush buried and move on. 

Let the craziness begin! These two and their old movie lines banter kept me smiling and laughing throughout the book. 2 Thumbs Up for great read and I truly hope the author plans similar style RomComs in the future, he has a unique gift for them!


Review by Kathy


Another knockout by author Logan Chance. One thing you always get with his books is characters that are believable and likeable and totally relatable. And that is the case with this well written storyline that will have you smiling and laughing as well as cheering them on!

The characters are well written and well define and as stated above, quite likeable. Chelsea has had a crush on Jonah since she was a child, but she is not longer a child. She's grown into one hot, beauty that throws Jonah's world into a tailspin. Jonah is Chelsea's brothers best friend which makes her off limits. Let the fun begin!

This is a wonderfully entertaining read and one that I highly recommend.


LOGAN CHANCE





playboyteaser3.jpg


#ReleaseBlitz #NowLive #Playboy #LoganChance 

No comments:

Post a Comment